Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Converging Worlds? New Media, Social Media, Journalism, Communications, Marketing

On a slightly different, though related note, I am still looking for feedback from others in the Fifth Estate for the Poynter Institute and the Ford Foundation's meeting of the Fourth and Fifth Estates.

(Earlier this week, I had the great honor of receiving an invitation from the Poynter Institute and the Ford Foundation to participate in a meeting of "Influential thought leaders in the Fourth and Fifth Estates" and I am opening it up to virtual participation by my social network through the Blogosphere, Twitterverse and Facebook. The topic - the values and practices in the evolution of news: http://bit.ly/aDTYEx)

Interestingly enough, so far I have received some great feedback through Facebook but not a peep through Twitter.

I thought I'd pose the question again here.

Thoughts?

Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment