Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

President Evo Morales Dancing with the People on Earth Day at PWCCC

Not only did this year mark the 40th anniversary of Earth Day, it was also the first anniversary of the last day of the People's World Conference for Climate Change and the Rights of Mother Earth (PWCCC).  I'll be posting a few blogs debriefing my thoughts on the experience in the coming days, but for the time being I wanted to post one of the highlights of the conference for me - President Evo Morales dancing with the people on earth day at the PWCCC.  Thanks to Juan Parras for filming!  My flip camera happened to die minutes before Evo made his way into the crowd.  I never met Bobby Kennedy but it struck me as the equivalent of what Bobby Kennedy would do, if he were Latino.  Juan, who happened to meet Bobby Kennedy agreed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment