Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thank You Technology and Social Media

Over the course of the last decade my involvement with technology and social media has touched my life professionally and personally.  However, I have to admit that perhaps the most poignant moments for me personally involving new media revolve around the last few days and the incredible support that I received through the Twitterverse and Facebook when I shared with my followers and friends that my mother had suffered a stroke.  I am deeply moved, touched and inspired by the response of everyone who reached out to me through Facebook and the Twitterverse.  Thank you.  The power of the community that we can and have created in this space is not lost on me.  Thanks for making it so real and personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment